First, you’ll want to set up your profile. In the top right corner, click on your profile photo to open your profile. From here you can edit your profile and preferences at any time. Make sure to select your areas of interest and availability when you first arrive. Learn how to set your availability for one-on-one meetings.
Become familiar with the site by clicking around the navigation bar at the top of the page. If you end up somewhere you don’t want to be, click your browser’s back button or click the logo in the top left corner to return to the home page. Check out these navigation landmarks to get started:
- Home: Where it all begins. Discover featured content!
- Studios: Browse all of our live and upcoming sessions. Make sure to click the Attend button on anything you’re interested in to add it to your schedule.
- Schedule: Browse sessions and click My Schedule to see your personal schedule.
- CL Library: Watch sessions you missed. This is also where you’ll find recordings of live sessions after the conference.
- Partners: Meet our partners! They’re ready to network with you, live, in their virtual “suites.”
- Speakers: Learn more about our speakers and when you’ll find them on stage.
- Directory: Search a list of all attendees at the conference. Click anyone to open their profile.