[Re]BRAND U BAR
What is Your Personal Brand Story? Online is the first-place others go to learn about you. What does a search reveal about your story?
At the [Re]BRAND U BAR, #eventprofs will get help with their brand, business, and positioning.
- Review Linkedin
- Review websites
- Review resumes
- Talk with them about their career flight plan
- Go over skillset gaps and what they need
Brought to you by Hubilo
- After improving your positioning, get a new headshot from our professional portrait photographer. Professional portrait photographers will put attendees in their best light to accompany their newly upgraded profiles.
Elevator Pitch Station
- Professional videographers will produce 30-45 second videos to serve as a customized elevator pitch for you to distribute to prospective customers and enhance your social media profiles. This will work well for those event profs shifting careers, looking for their value proposition, and aiming to stand out from the crowded talent pool.
You worked hard for that Digital Event Strategist designation! So, let’s celebrate! Hang out, network with other DES grads, and bask in your accomplishments in an oasis made just for you.
Brought to you by Encore
PCMA Work Lounge
Catch up on work emails, schedule a meeting or take a conference call, so you can get your business done throughout Convening Leaders. Make the most out of our get-down-to-business work area.
Brought to you by Visit Indy
Tech Therapy Lounge
Unfiltered. Uncensored. Swearing and Screaming [in paper bags] are Allowed.
Are you twitching about decisions to make regarding your event technology? If you’re like many event professionals, the last 18 months have been challenging in trying to keep up, especially with new technologies being introduced daily. Event technology strategies, decisions (go live, go virtual, or both), and platforms have sucked all the air out of the room and it’s hard to breathe.
The team at DAHLIA+Agency is here not only to listen to you but also to help with practical solutions. Stop by and put your feet up at the Tech Therapy Lounge.
How we’ll help you?
We’ll address your digital health disorders, technology relationship issues, and what’s holding you back from producing the events of your dreams. And, if it helps, we’ll show you some really cool technologies. We know the pain is real. We are here to stop the pain.
Brought to you by JUNO
Take a break to support your health and wellbeing with bite-sized mindfulness activities with instructors from Office Meet Yoga along with other experts focusing on mental health. No experience is necessary to receive the benefits of these sessions, which include increased energy, greater focus and decreased stress.
Each activity is short, allowing you to participate in more than one activity and get introduced to a new practice to help you focus on YOU. Stop by and realize the benefits of wellbeing breaks as you interact with our mindfulness expert before diving back into the Convening Leaders experience!
- Come as you are, leave feeling relaxed and refreshed!
- No mat, no change of clothes, no sweat, no problem!
- Gentle breathing and stretching exercises with the use of chairs.
- Take a mental break to recharge. Return to your day with increased energy and enthusiasm.
- A short introduction about meditation and awareness followed by a guided body, sensory and breath meditation.
- Guided breathwork and meditation to find a sense of ease, calm, and embodiment in your day.
- Practice straightforward breathing patterns to relax the mind and body.
- Lean accessible and simple breathing techniques to promote relaxation.
- Develop relaxation tools to manage stress.
- Take a few minutes to rest and recharge with a seated massage or foot massage station and experienced massage therapists.
Maritz Wellbeing Challenge
We invite you to participate in Maritz Global Events Wellbeing Challenge during CL22. Getting started is easy with three simple steps!
- Download the Heka Well app
- Set up your Challenge account
• Launch the Challenge app and select “PCMA CL22 Wellbeing”
• Complete the in-app registration process
• Pair your step tracker
- Start stepping!
Learn more about the Maritz Wellbeing Challenge, including how to earn bonus steps and win prizes by visiting hekahealth.com/pcmacl22
Brought to you by Maritz Global Events, Destination Vancouver, and Vancouver Convention Centre
Powered by Heka Health