- Any/all organizations planning meetings/events to be held in Las Vegas during PCMA’s Convening Leaders must submit this form for approval prior to securing space/planning the event — regardless of location/venue, including events considering using official PCMA hotels. Submission of this form constitutes agreement to the attached PCMA Board of Directors Approved Supplier Policy for Events.
- PCMA will secure required space at official PCMA hotels. Requests may not be made directly to any PCMA hotels. Space will be secured/released upon form approval and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please complete this form and submit to PCMA for event approval first.
- Based on meeting planner feedback, it is strongly recommended that supplier client events be planned on Sunday night following the Opening Welcome Reception or Tuesday night, following the Networking Reception. This will allow planners to attend more events.
- Meetings/events may not be held, nor may transportation be scheduled to/from events during official PCMA Convening Leaders events/activities. Below is the schedule of official PCMA Convening Leaders events/activities – these are days/times when meetings/events may NOT be scheduled:
Sunday, January 9: 4:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Monday, January 10: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Tuesday, January 11: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 12: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please complete the form below and return it (via fax or e-mail) as early as possible. Complete one form per event. Duplicate this form as necessary. Upon approval, if requesting space at official PCMA hotels, PCMA will determine availability, secure appropriate space and confirm with you and the facility. You will then be put in direct contact with a facility representative to finalize all function/event details and billing arrangements. If you are securing space outside of official PCMA hotels, please complete this form and send this information to PCMA.
Questions may be directed to Amanda Kurtz at 312-423-7232 or PCMA Events at email@example.com.